Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some troubling issues about "Tranformation"

I am sure some of you are still having doubt about our group tranformation. Well, I am not that surprised because it's quite normal for us being skeptics about all these changes around us, which are scheduled to take place soon.

Things that may come to you mind:-

What is transformation?
What's in it for me?
Will it effect my position in this company?
Will I be transferred to another department?
Will I be transferred to another company within the groups?
Will staff's benefits be different?
... or even, Will I be retrenched?

May be there are 1001 question that are troubling you. I can't answer it all for you though, but keep coming to this blog for update. You may find some of the answers as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment