Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Friday, August 28, 2009

Do We Need A Blog?


Do we need a blog as we go along with the transformation journey?

I say there is no 'yes' or 'no' to this question. Just that.... blog is one of the most current communicating fenomena. People of all types are blogging.... for a reason of their own! So, why not we joint them. We do have our reason...... don't we.....

We can taylor design the blog to simulate awareness of our transformation exercise. There may be no direct impact on the timing or result of the transformation but I think it is a good idea to keep our journey interesting.... Don't you agree?

So.... other labs.... if you have blog of you own, please let me know. We can link to each other. In fact, I want to know you through you writing........ it may be a different you, online, you know!

ps/
I really enjoy creating this blog... and I think.... enjoying what you do is one or the best things in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment