Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Monday, August 3, 2009

Blessing in disguise....


I manage to finish the book 'Our Iceberg Is Melting' while accompanying my son in the ICU last week.

It is definitely a very nice book. It will help a lot in KLCC's transformation journey. But being new to this group (Mindset & Culture Lab), I am still quite confused with a few things from the books. But....... I would like to re-assure you... I will read it again........

Sorry to say... KLCC's Transformation will be secondary...... my own Transformation will be No. 1 now........ ...ha... ha..... jangan marahhhh...

Thanks for the books Fauzi.......

ps/ My son already out of the ICU but still warded.

No comments:

Post a Comment