Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Appointment As Change Agent


I got a letter with a title "Appointment As Change Agent For Business Transformation Initiative" signed by Encik Hashim himself.

You know what, I've been in a group serving for the company (doing additional task to the existing functions as per my job description) but so far, none has been properly recorded.

Not that I am asking to be recognised by my extra efforts (if it is considered as 'extra' laa...) but it seems like the company is saying........

We are serious............
We are serious in our migration exercises.......

Ehmmm....... I can't explain why, but I feel rather good.


ps/
...... now you see... it may not cost much to prepare the letter..... but it may makes a lot of different to the person involved (it makes a lot of different to me)...........

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Hisyam. Farid here. Great job you've done. Putting up this blog. Yes I know not much feed back, but you know that its not that people did not care, its just too many things around, either to be done or to be bogged down to. I'll try to chip in later k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and no problem. I hope this blog will keep us on our toe during the transformation.

    ReplyDelete