Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Monday, December 7, 2009

Position Description

We use to have a Job Description which I am sure most of you had been filling it for more than once. I don't know if they are the same..... Position Description and Job Description..... but we have to fill it up again.

But one thing that I realise though....... Position Description is more general or rather....... belongs to the position not the personnel....... that is a description for an Executive or Senior Executive or Manager or etc..... in the company in general not a job scope for Encik Abdullah whom is an Executive at the Park & Landscape Department in Putrajaya @ PJC.

Phew..... get what I mean? ........eehhhrrrrrrrrr........... I don't blame you. I am pretty confuse myself..... heeeeeeee.............

No comments:

Post a Comment