Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Clear Sky, Soft Winds.......

The weather has been good lately. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and clear. The wind is blowing softly. How is the weather affecting us?

Ehmmmm.... I feel comfortable. I do not have to worry about getting wet. The clothes are drying quickly. Less traffic jam in KL (I think). But that is small talks... right.

Good weather usually give us a chance to fell good, think good, do good things. Do you agree with me? Well, I certainly feel that way..... if you don't.... no problem... you are not me..... but don't you think we ought to fell good, think good and do good things, regardless of the whether?

No comments:

Post a Comment