Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Monday, December 28, 2009

Do the ride things!


I rode to Pangkor Island last weekend. Yes, during the Christmas holiday. The 15 of us spent hours on the bike, enjoying the gallop and the views.

When I reached the island's jetty, I realised there were some improvement compared to my visit a few years ago. More hotel and chalet. More stores and other related facilities. Glad to see such improvement but really disappointed by the rise of hotel price during the festive season. According to a local, the dorm like room for 9 people usually cost RM250 a night but I got it for RM450 last weekend.

But it was fun. Dining at a seashore stall on the sandy beach with a group of friends was memorable. Riding in the sun and in the rain and talking nonsense just for the fun of it.

It's a very nice get away! I don't expect all of you to understand but I do hope you can enjoy a little bit of you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment