Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ha... ha... ha.....


I was on my way back from the Client office when I saw a brown dog jumping and hurrying away. I looked carefully from what........ he... he... he......

.... from a cat!

What I often saw.... my cats running for cover whenever a dog came nearby my house / gate.


Has the cat been through a transformation? ........ KLCC group is doing the same............

ps/
Well, the dog was being chased away by a cat with a kitten..... ehmmmm.... defending your loved one do give you a lot of courage!..... may be we can learn something here........ ehmmm...

Reza.. Kitty... have you done anything to the cat? ......... muahahahaaaa.............

No comments:

Post a Comment