Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Monday, November 2, 2009

Productive Discussion!

Mindset Lab had a meeting on the 29th October 2009. Long and productive meeting.

We had a run through the MC presentation. Polishing whatever necessary. We chip in ideas, we comment, we make good. Really feel good working together.

Thanks to Pn Noraishah, Pn R Selina, Cik Rini, En Fauzi and me.

After the first session, we continue with the second one. Brain storming I guest. But me do exchange some tips and tricks which could be used in our daily life. But this session was without Pn R Selina. She has got other matter to attend to.

.... but it was a great session.

Meeting adjourn at 13:30hr....... perghhhhh.......... that was four and a half hours of great discussion.....

Thank you all!

ps/
I wonder how's the MC presentation.... maybe I'll check with Pn Noraishah. I'll let you know as soon as I get something.

No comments:

Post a Comment