Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Thursday, November 26, 2009

We've got complaint!

I was shocked when Pn Noraishah call me this morning. She said she had a complaint from someone. This someone, was complaining about this blog........

Why it has not been updated for so long?

Thank you 'someone'... thank you very much. I've never thought that this blog has been keenly followed. My mistake. I under estimate the interest of the masses in this organisation.

Tell you what.... I will make it a priority to update this blog..... I cannot promise you wonders but if I fail to come up with an update, please remind me again...........

Errrgghhhh.................... semangat baru niii!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment