Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Monday, October 12, 2009

Living A Life

LIVING A LIFE – LEADERSHIP MINDSET TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME


I was there. Very nice. I really enjoyed it. After completing the session, I have so much to say, so much to write........ about the programme, about transformation, about myself.... Oooopppssss...... this is not my personal blog..... careful, careful!

....but.... since there are so many of them (to talk and to write)..... don't know where to start...... arghhhh...... have to get myself organised before putting it on the blog!

..... For Things To Change, 1st I Must Change..... I love this statement.

En Hashim was there.... eventhought for a short while only
Dato' Azlan was there... throughout the session

It feel like the whole group of companies is working together..... nice.... very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment