Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Sample Of Success


Look at the car! She's a beauty isn't she?

A decade a go, item like this can only be a product of Maserati, Porsche or Lamborghini. But today, the car you are watching is a product of one of the giant economy of the east, Korea.

I am no car lover. Anything that can get me and my family from here to there, is more than enough. But when I see this little beauty, my heart beats like a love drum.

It is such a fine design. I love it. Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

But of course, it is my personal opinion. You may have your own opinion...... but look at it... long and hard.... and tell me what you think?

ps/
Reza... forget your Sportage.... get this one instead!

1 comment:

  1. I preffer bugatti veyron..(so expensive)...wait untill when2 to get it.har har har

    ReplyDelete