Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Monday, September 14, 2009

Meltinggg....

I've completed reading the book "Our Iceberg Is Melting" for the second time. Still enjoying eventhough I already knew the story.

All the steps taken in the process of changing become more clear. It has created the feeling of urgency, not only toward the tranformation of KLCC but more to the transformation of myself.

I've less than 12 years to collects the right amount of assets to support my well being after retirement. A pension enough for a decent living...... bukan nak kaya... just a decent living........

I have to transform from a reckless to a carefull spender. I have to create enough resources to produce sufficient continuous profits through out my retirement days.

I may last up to 10 years with the current assets (if I am very, very, very carefull) but what if I got to live to be 85years old?

ps/
Nak makan apa beb kalau harta semua dah cair.... masa tu, nasi lemak bukan RM1 lagi dah... makan tengahari tak mungkin dapat RM5...... camana plak dengan kos perubatan....... arrgghhhhhh....... boleh naik tersandar beb kalau fikirkan perkara ni.........

No comments:

Post a Comment