Shared Values

Innovative, Cohesiveness, Loyalty, Integrity, Professionalism

Dalam perlak ada kebun
Dalam kebun ada tanaman
Dalam gelak ada pantun
Dalam pantun ada mainan

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Masjid Besi (Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin)


Masjid Besi, that is the nickname of the Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin, located at Precinct 3, Putrajaya.

I am not going to tell you about the mosque, but I am going to testify my experience during a Friday prayer there.

When I arrived, I did not see many cars parking by the road eventhough it was very near to Zohor time. Why? Aren't anybody interested to come for a prayer here?

Well, I was wrong. Most of the cars were parked in the double storey basement.

In the main prayer hall, it was very comfortable. The temperature was almost like in a shadow of a tree by the lake. I am impressed, because I remember when praying at the Putra Mosque, I was soaking wet in the middle of the prayer hall becasue it was so warm and I was far from the fans and main ventilation outlet.

An around you...... not many light were switched on. Yet it was sufficiently bright, even in the middle of the massive size main prayer hall. Some how, it was design to use natural lighting to brighten most of the covered area.

Whay it is being called "Masjid Besi"? Well everybody can answer this....... of course it is made mostly from steel............

Come and visit, you will be amazed! And to make it more interesting, that is the result of a hard work from our Public Ammenities team at Putrajaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment